Happy New Year 2016 and Welcome to Gold’s Gym Flanders Kids Club!
Our goal is to make each visit for your child as fun and enjoyable as possible by engaging them in creative and exciting programs. Our policies were designed with that in mind.
Policies and Procedures
- You must sign your child in/out of our Child Care Facility. There is a 2 Hour time limit for each child’s stay.
- When paying per visit, non-members must make payment at the Front Desk and present your receipt when you register your child.
- When bringing your child in for the first time, you will have to fill out a registration form and bring a Birth Certificate to the Kids Club. Only a parent or legal guardian may leave and/or remove children in Kids Club. Legal guardians must show proof of legal guardianship.
- Child care is only available to children of members and guests when they are inside Gold’s Gym Flanders. Parents may NOT drop off their children and then leave the club. Arrangements must be made in advance if a different parent then the one who dropped the child off is going to pick the child up.
- Children must be at least 6 months of age to be left in the Kids Club.
- Please label all bags, bottles, pacifiers, cups with lids and other personal belongings. Gold’s Gym Flanders is not responsible for items left in the Kids Club. We will try to put them aside if we know whom they belong to.
- The Childcare staff is not responsible for accidental injuries or for any loss or damage to personal property while children are in the Kids Club.
- For insurance and safety purposes, children are not allowed in the exercise areas. Upon entering the club, children should be brought directly to the Kids Club facility.
- Please bring a supply of diapers and wipes for changes during your child’s stay in the kids club.
For the safety and well-being of all children visiting Gold’s Gym Flanders, we are required to enforce our illness policy. We will not accept a child with any of the following signs of illness:
- Fever up to 24 hours prior to visit
- Runny nose/nasal discharge
- Vomiting/stomach ache or nausea
- Skin irritations such as a rash
- Contagious disease such as chicken pox, mumps, measles, strep, pink eye, etc.
- Cough or sore throat.
You will be contacted immediately in case of an emergency involving your child. Parents must remain on the club premises while their children are in Gold’s Gym Kids Club.
If there is a Delay with the Mt. Olive School District, there will be a 2 hour delay with classes and the opening of the kids club.
If the Mt. Olive School District is closed for the day, there will be no classes or kids club for the morning only.
Depending on the severity of the storm, a decision will be made by 3:00pm if there will be classes or kids club in the afternoon & evening.
For more information, questions or detials, please call (973) 584-5656 and ask for Patricia