As a personal trainer, I am dedicated to helping people reach their fitness goals in a safe and effective manner by educating them on the benefits of resistance training, cardiovascular training, flexibility, and establishing guidelines for proper nutrition habits. I have trained a variety of people with various goals and different conditions and have had many successes. Because of my dedication to overall fitness, I am currently pursuing advanced certificates to further assist my clients. Another passion of mine is not only teaching clients about fitness, but further educating other personal trainers on training techniques used by the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NSPA Certified Personal Trainer
- CPR/AED Certified Personal Trainer
- Sports Safety/First Aid Certified