Education and Certifications
- ISSA- Certified Personal Trainer
- NCCPT- Certified Personal Trainer
- AFAA- Group Exercise
- Spinning Certified Cycle Instructor
- AFAA- Certified Aqua Fitness Instructor
- Les Mills- Body Pump, Body Combat, Body Flow, CXWORKS
- Certified YOGA for Personal Trainers
- American Red Cross- CPR/AED Certified
Melissa Bell is a Certified Personal Trainer through ISSA and the National Council of Certified Personal Trainers.
Exercise, sports, and nutrition have always been a major component of who I am. I practice a healthy lifestyle and love to share my knowledge with my clients. I played sports since I was 9, all through high school and played college sports as well, in the form of track and field and softball.
Being healthy is easy once you learn the basics. Living with a balanced amount of movement in the form of exercise, resistance work, as well as a nutritionally sound diet, are within everyone’s reach. I see my role in my client’s life as an advocate and coach who can help them find that balance and support them in the process.
Mission: To teach my clients that health is a priority and that living a full, healthy, active life is possible for them.