Learn about your fitness options in Douglasville (Chapel Hill) GA
Sign-Up for Your Free VIP Pass — call (770) 949-1116 today!
Each New Year brings the resolve and determination to improve something, usually our health. With unbridled enthusiasm, we jump in with both feet and promise to work out regularly and eat nutritiously. We join a gym, draw up an eating plan and read labels more diligently. We stick to it faithfully. For a while, anyway. Sometimes the motivation wears thin and our efforts gradually diminish as the months progress – and we become disappointed with our waning efforts.
Gold’s Gym in Douglasville (Chapel Hill) understands. Our team of fitness professionals and personal trainers are dedicated to helping you attain your goals and realize good health and fitness. As you get started on your fitness quest, here are a few questions to ask yourself:
- What are my goals? Is it weight loss? Do I want to develop muscle strength and flexibility or am I seeking to improve cardio fitness? Do I just want to look and feel better?
- Is there anything preventing me from working toward this goal?
Once you identify your aim – whether it is a weight loss solution or enhanced strength — set realistic goals. For example, start in small steps with a realistic objective that you know you can attain. Then let your smaller successes build safely and confidently toward that end goal. At Gold’s Gym Douglasville (Chapel Hill), we have the experts and cutting-edge equipment to set you on the right path – and we coach you every step of the way.
Gold’s Gym Sets the Stage to Success
Our gym in Douglasville (Chapel Hill) offers many amenities to help you toward success.
- Personal trainers work with you to assess your current fitness level and help you develop a motivating routine that will boost your confidence and enthusiasm.
- Kids Club provides supervised and safe on-site childcare where your children are entertained while you rock out your workout.
- Designed to target and strengthen your back muscles, our Core Spinal Fitness System improves function and strength.
- Dance your way to fitness with our dynamic and energizing Zumba classes!
- For seniors, Gold’s Gym in Douglasville (Chapel Hill) offers Silver Sneakers and Zumba Gold – lower impact options for exercise.
So, this New Year… identify your goals, break them down into small bits… then just get to it!