Keep your heart healthy in Douglasville (Chapel Hill) GA
Sign-Up for Your Free VIP Pass — call (770) 949-1116 today!
Valentine’s Day may be in February, but your heart health should be top-of-mind every day. Gold’s Gym in Douglasville (Chapel Hill) has the tools you need – from cardio equipment to circuit training and spinning – to keep your heart in first-class shape every month of the year.
At the heart of the matter
Cardio training is not just heart healthy, it’s also a great addition to any weight loss program. You’ll find state-of-the-art elliptical machines, treadmills and recumbent bikes at our gym in Douglasville (Chapel Hill) — guaranteed to help you experience a heart-pumping, aerobic workout to burn calories.
If you enjoy company while you exercise, group exercise classes may be more to your liking. With a wide selection of sessions, you can choose the class that best fits your schedule and activity preference:
- Get Active – one hour of cardio, strength, balance and flexibility training
- Blast Off – a 60 minute workout that launches you into cardio fitness
- Redefine Your Self – this hour-long session includes Pilates and yoga for a total mind-body workout
- Hard Core trains you like an athlete for 30 minutes
- Group Ride burns calories and builds endurance as you ride
- Zumba is a Latin-inspired dance party
- … and more!
Small group training is also available for those who’d rather workout with a limited number. For our older adults, Silver Sneakers provides a low impact aerobic workout.
So take heart! Our professionally trained team of fitness experts will propel your workout to the next level… and beyond!
Join today! Call Gold’s Gym in Douglasville (Chapel Hill) at (770) 949-1116.