Click here to get your free Gold’s Gym fitness test!
Then learn about your fitness options at our gym in Douglasville (Chapel Hill) –
call (770) 949-1116 today!
Gold’s Gym free Fit Test is a five-exercise assessment that compares your current fitness level to others in your gender and age range. Results indicate areas where you might need a little boost — and areas where you already excel. For example, each exercise grades you anywhere from “needs improvement” and “fair” to “very good” and “gold standard”.
Completed in less than 10 minutes, the Fit Test includes guided instructions for push-ups, bent arm hangs, squats, crunches and a bench step test.
Get in the Game
A fitness score gives you a baseline and place to start. From there, you choose the amenities that will help you meet your goals. Gold’s Gym Douglasville (Chapel Hill) offers numerous programs to get you in the game:
- Working out with free weights is the building block of any physical fitness program, especially with our selection of dumbbells (5 lbs. to over 100 lbs.) and equipment such as Smith Machines, Powerlifting, Hammerstrength and more.
- Circuit training is a vibrant total workout that simultaneously strengthens your muscles and promotes increased heart rate.
- Functional training utilizes free weights, resistance and body weight to increases your strength and prepare you for everyday strenuous motions and movements.
- Pump up your heart rate with cardio training on elliptical machines, stair steppers and recumbent bikes.
- Dance your way through a workout at one of our electrifying Zumba classes!
Not sure where to start?
Begin with the Gold’s Gym Fit Test at http://strength-exchange.goldsgym.com/fit-test/.
Our personal trainers will work with you to develop a routine and encourage you along the way.
Join today! Call Gold’s Gym in Douglasville (Chapel Hill) at (770) 949-1116
to learn more.