Learn about your fitness options in Douglasville (Chapel Hill) GA
Sign-Up for Your Free VIP Pass — call (770) 949-1116 today!
Got 11 minutes?
We know your time is valuable — and if you have 11 minutes to spare, you can complete a fast-paced total body workout with circuit training at Gold’s Gym in Douglasville (Chapel Hill). Designed to sculpt muscles and burns calories all at the same time, circuit training strengthens your muscles and promotes increased heart rate.
How does it work?
Circuit training is set up in separate stations, each with a different exercise. For example, one station may involve an aerobic exercise while the next promotes strength training. There are set time limits for each station, and you move from one to the next with short breaks in between. When you have completed every station, you have completed a circuit.
For those days when you have more time and would like to sample our other amenities and equipment, try:
- Functional training – for a workout that uses free weights, resistance and body weight to raise your heart rate, increase your muscle strength and prepare you for day-to-day bending, twisting and heavy lifting.
- Strength training — with various dumbbells (5 lbs to over 100 lbs) and equipment such as Smith Machines, Powerlifting, Hammerstrength and more.
- Cardio equipment for an intense aerobic workout with ellipticals, recumbent bikes and treadmills.
- Group exercise classes for dynamic cardio training for every fitness level. Small group training sessions are also available.
Additional physical fitness programs include:
- The Core Spinal Fitness System, a 20-minute supervised workout session that targets and strengthens back muscles.
- Silver Sneakers, a low-impact exercise program designed specifically for older adults.
Join today! Call Gold’s Gym in Douglasville (Chapel Hill) at (770) 949-1116.