Start your workouts at Gold’s Gym in Douglasville, Georgia –
Sign-Up for Your Free VIP Pass — call (770) 949-7507 today!
Exercise and good nutrition are essential building blocks for the healthy you – both your body and your mind. Working out regularly benefits your physical health as well as your emotional well-being. However, when you are not in the habit of getting regular exercise, it may be a challenge to change your lifestyle and adjust your daily schedule.
At Gold’s Gym in Douglasville, we understand the everyday reasons that may prevent you from working out — a hectic lifestyle, family obligations, fatigue, or chronic disease. We have your workout solutions, and we will help you start slowly and find the enjoyable activities that match your abilities.
Benefits of exercise
The benefits of an active lifestyle and exercising are many:
- Combined with healthy eating, physical activity is a great weight loss solution. Regular exercise also helps maintain a healthy weight.
- Consistent exercise can positively modify your health by lowering your risk for heart disease, high blood pressure and high cholesterol and by helping control type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis.
- Regular physical activity promotes good sleep.
How to get started
- Before beginning any exercise program, consult with your physician – especially if you are over age 45 or if you are overweight, have an existing medical condition or have been sedentary for a period of time.
- Take the free Gold’s Gym Fit Test to assess your fitness level.
- Call Gold’s Gym Douglasville and schedule time with a personal trainer. A personal trainer helps you set goals, choose your favorite fitness activities and establish a routine. A personal trainer can also advise you on wise nutritional choices.
Gold’s Gym in Douglasville gets you moving!
Organized with your busy lifestyle in mind, our gym in Douglasville opens early during the week for a quick exercise session before work. Amenities and class schedules are available after hours, too.
We offer a wide array of group exercise classes and equipment to suit everyone:
- Circuit training
- Cardio cinema
- Free weights
- Tennis courts
No more excuses! No matter how slowly you start, begin today. Our professional team of fitness experts will coach and encourage you along the way.
Join today! Call Gold’s Gym in Douglasville at (770) 949-7507 to learn more.