Start your workouts at Gold’s Gym in Douglasville, Georgia –
Sign-Up for Your Free VIP Pass — call (770) 949-7507 today!
Women tend to take care of others more than they take care of themselves. That’s just the way we are wired. We look after our children, our pets, our parents and spouses — leaving little time for our health or ourselves.
For age every, though, women have unique health and fitness issues that deserve special attention:
- Strength and flexibility is essential for the functional everyday movements that women perform, especially moms. There’s lugging heavy groceries, bending to feed the dogs, lifting toddlers or squatting to wipe spills from the floor. Keeping joints and muscles in top shape for daily routines is important!
- Heart health is essential. Establishing healthy fitness and nutrition habits should start young, and any activity that increases the heart rate helps.
- As women age, osteoporosis becomes a concerns. Bone density decreases over the years, leaving women prone to broken bones as they age. Strength training, even in younger years, can help prevent osteoporosis later.
- Regular, consistent exercise is a great weight loss solution for revving the metabolism and burning calories!
- Lower impact exercise for older women helps improve strength, balance and agility.
For Women Only
Gold’s Gym in Douglasville offers the Lady Gold’s Fitness Room, a private women’s only gym area. With no need to feel self-conscious about your appearance or fitness level, Lady Gold’s is a great place to meet other women who have the same goal: to improve their health and wellness.
Lady Gold’s offers several amenities for your comfort and convenience:
- Circuit training zone – 11 minute that hits every major muscle group twice
- Cardio equipment for that exhilarating aerobic workout
- Single stations strength training machines and free weights
If you prefer to work out with a group, Gold’s Gym offers a variety of group exercise classes from the energy of high intensity, to the stretch of yoga or impact of martial arts.
Our Douglasville gym also offers personal trainers to assess your fitness level and help you develop a safe and effective physical fitness program designed to meet your goals.
Afterwards, relax and rejuvenate in our whirlpool hot tub and steam room, located in the ladies’ locker room area.
Call Gold’s Gym in Douglasville at (770) 949-7507