Learn about your fitness options in Douglasville, GA –
Sign-Up for your free VIP Pass — call (770) 949-7507 today!
Your gym bag should hold a few essential ingredients for your comfort during and after your workout. Before heading to Gold’s Gym in Douglasville for your physical fitness program, take a moment to review this checklist for basic gym bag items:
Initially, select a bag that is water resistant and can fit into any standard locker. Your workout wear can include shorts or Lycra/spandex pants, sports bra, t-shirt (or loose fitting shirt), socks and sneakers.
- A heart rate monitor to watch your target heartbeats per minute and the intensity of your workout
- Hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes to use on free weights and cardio training or circuit training equipment before and after use
- An iPod (and extra charger) and headphones for your solo workouts
- A sweat band or hand towel
- A refillable water bottle
- Hairband or hair ties
- Weight gloves to grip free weights and prevent blisters
Workout items to consider
Essentials to include in your gym bag will benefit your workout:
- Shampoo, soap or facial wipes
- Comb & brush
- Shower shoes (flip flops)
- Laundry bag for workout clothes
- Fuel to recharge your body – such as a high protein snack (a bag of almonds or a protein bar)
For after your workout…
After your workout, you’ll want to have:
Our gym in Douglasville has numerous amenities to help meet your health and wellness goals. Whether you participate with group exercise classes, spinning or the Silver Sneakers fitness program for older adults — always pack your bag with these gym necessities.