Fall is a great time to get outdoors, enjoy the magic of the season and stay healthy while having fun! The Gold’s Gym Team has put together 5 favorite fall activities that you are sure to enjoy while burning some fat!
- 36th Annual City of Douglasville Moonlight Run – 5K & 1-Mile Fun Run on October 24 in Downtown Douglasville. One of the largest after-dark runs in the Southeast, the Moonlight Run has approximately 2,000 participants each year!
- Rock Climbing – Enjoy climbing outdoors and indoors with these 6 best rock climbing places in Atlanta.
- Take a Hike – Grab your family (including the dog) and head north to get exercise while enjoying the beautiful North Georgia Mountains!
- Soar Through the Trees at Banning Mills Zipline Tours – Fly through the trees with 5 zipline tour levels to choose from. In great shape? Give Level 5, the “All Day RUSH” a try!
- Zombie Run Atlanta – Run from the Zombies at the first 5k Zombie Run and Festival inside Atlanta at Piedmont Park on Halloween night! Only those daring to brave the Zombies (no runners under 14 years old allowed) can participate.
When you aren’t climbing Stone Mountain or running from Zombies, we hope to see you at Gold’s Gym! If you aren’t a current member, try us out with our free 7-day VIP pass. Call our Douglasville (Chapel Hill) location at 770-949-1116 for more information.