Gold’s Corporate Wellness
Know that Gold’s Gym Herndon offers a wide range of innovative exercise programs.
THE GOLD’S GYM HERNDON CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAM PROVIDES A VARIETY OF SERVICES AND ADDITIONAL NEARBY LOCATIONS TO CHOOSE FROM.
- YOGA – Features strength, conditioning and flexibility, this non-purist approach integrates body and mind.
- PILATES – Exercises are designed to build a base of strength and flexibility the leads to body awareness.
- FREE WEIGHTS – Features the best in free weights, state-of-the-art equipment and weight machines.
- CYCLING – Increase cardiovascular health and endurance, tone and shape your legs and burn calories quickly.
- GROUP EXERCISE – A wide variety of fitness programs including classes in aerobics, body sculpting, yoga and spinning.
Know that Gold’s Gym Herndon is flexible.
AT GOLD’S GYM, WE’RE FLEXIBLE AND CREATIVE IN DEVELOPING MEMBERSHIP FITNESS PLANS TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
Company Purchase Plan.
Employees enroll with no out-of-pocket expenses. Your company will be invoiced monthly for the total number of memberships and it can either absorb the full cost or deduct a portion of the fee from the employee’s paycheck.
A plan that pumps up the value:
- Highest level of employee participation: averaging 40% to 60%.
- Cost effective.
- Usage reports provided for all participating employees.
Payroll Deduction Plan.
Company is invoiced on a monthly basis for employee dues.
Benefits to keep you fit:
- Payroll deduct memberships are economical and easy to manage.
- Employees like it because it is convenient.
- High level of employee participation: typically, 20% to 40%.
Group Rate Plan.
Group Rates require a minimum of 10 new members during open enrollment and are open for a maximum of 30 days. Employee participation: averaging 5% to 10%.
Know that obesity is your biggest enemy.
NEARLY 67% OF ALL AMERICAN ADULTS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLASSIFIED AS OVERWEIGHT OR OBESE – numbers that have staggering implications for businesses large and small.
We can improve the health of your bottom line.
Over a decade, research has shown the effectiveness of Employee Wellness Programs.
Every $1 spent results in cost savings of $3-$6
70% of health care costs in the U.S. are preventable.
Source: Milken Institute Report, October 2007: “An Unhealthy America: The Economic Burden of Chronic Disease.”
The Gold’s Gym Corporate Wellness Program brings real bottom-line value by answering the call for a comprehensive, cost-effective employee wellness program.
Corporate Wellness participants had 1.3 fewer days of short-term disability claims per year than non-participants, and the following benefits:
- 28% reduction in sick leave/absenteeism
- 26% reduction in health care claims
- 30% reduced worker’s comp claims and disability management
Source: Larry Chapman, “Meta-evaluation of Worksite Health Promotion Economic Return Studies”, The American Journal of Health Promotion, 2003