As a professional dancer I have learned many creative ways to train all types of clients. While working for companies such as Nickelodeon, performing motion capture dancing, as well as Dance Theatre of Harlem, and the Alvin Ailey Company, I have learned to utilize innovative fitness techniques to get anyone in great shape.
I have also trained participants in such programs as the, “New You Resolution” for CNN, Apples for Life weight loss challenge, and the Washington Post “Get Fit Challenge”. I have worked for Gold’s Gym for 10 years, and I am committed to helping my clients achieve their individual fitness goals.
Through a healthy diet, good posture, and proper exercise technique you too will be successful. I enjoy helping people from all walks of life, from the elderly to the athletic, and I am ready to help you
- Fordham University: BA Business/Dance
- National Academy of Sports Medicine:Certified Personal Trainer
- NCCPT: Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM: Corrective Exercise Specialist
- AFAA:Certified Personal Trainer
- American Red Cross: CPR/AED Certified