Every Celsius Purchase = 1 Entry
Win a Trip to See Flo Rida Live In Concert With CELSIUS Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Sponsor: The “Win A Trip to See Flo Rida Live In Concert with CELSIUS Sweepstakes” (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Gold’s Holding Corp. (“Gold’s Gym”), 4001 Maple Ave, Suite 200, Dallas, TX 75219 and CELSIUS Inc. (“CELSIUS”), 2424 North Federal Hwy, Ste 208, Boca Raton, FL 33431. All federal state, and local laws apply. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- No Purchase Necessary: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE OR IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED DURING THE PROMOTIONAL PERIOD.
- How to Enter: There are two methods of entry, by purchase or alternate method of entry.
Purchase: Purchase any flavor of CELSIUS ready-to-drink products (“CELSIUS”) on your Gold’s Gym membership account between 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time 10/01/16 and 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time 11/30/16 and be automatically entered to win. Each can of CELSIUS purchased during the Promotional Period will count towards one entry into national and local prize pools. The more CELSIUS purchased, the more entries gained. Example: A member who purchases 11 cans of CELSIUS during the Promotional Period will receive 11 entries into the Sweepstakes.Entries will count towards two separate and independent Sweepstakes, a local Sweepstakes (“Local Sweepstakes”) conducted amongst eligible entries at your local participating Gold’s Gym and a national Sweepstakes (“National Sweepstakes”) conducted across all participating Gold’s Gym locations.
Participation in one Sweepstakes (Local or National) does not require participation in the other Sweepstakes. However, you must notify Sponsor in writing, during the Promotional Period, at the address listed in paragraph one if you are opting out of either Sweepstakes. Subject to these official rules, all qualifying purchases will be automatically entered into a random drawing to determine winner. National and Local Sweepstakes drawings will be conducted independent of each other and are non-exclusive.
Alternate Method of Entry: You may enter the Sweepstakes without any payment or purchase by completing the online entry form. All manual entries must be completed during the Promotional Period (between 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time 10/01/16 and 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time 11/30/16) to be eligible.
- Promotion Period: The Local Sweepstakes and National Sweepstakes each run for eight weeks (8) weeks, between 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time 10/01/16 and 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time 11/30/16 (“Promotional Period”).
Eligibility: To be eligible to enter and win, you must agree to be bound by and comply with these Official Rules. You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) and 18 years or older (19 in Alabama) at time of entry. You must be a current member of a participating Gold’s Gym with a membership that is in good standing and a liability waiver on file. If you terminate your membership prior to the end of the 365-day prize period, you forfeit all rights to free cans of CELSIUS after the termination date. If you terminate your membership prior to completion of the trip awarded in the National Sweepstakes, you forfeit any right to the prize.
- Employees of Gold’s Holding Corp. and its affiliates, Gold Gym Franchisees, advertising agencies, promotional suppliers or persons involved in any part of the administration and execution of the Sweepstakes and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children and siblings regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) are not eligible to enter.
- Selection of Winners: On or about January 30, 2017 winners will be selected in random drawings from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. Winners will be selected by Gold’s Gym. If a prize is refused, a prize notification returned or deemed undeliverable, or the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected via a random drawing.
Local Sweepstakes: Eligible entries from each individual participating Gold’s Gym will be pooled together to randomly select the winners from each such gym. Drawings for each gym will be held independent of each other and will be exclusive to entries made to that gym.
National Sweepstakes: Eligible entries from all participating gyms will be pooled to together to randomly select the national winners. Drawing for the national prizes will be held independent of the Local Sweepstakes and be comprised of valid entries from all participating gyms.
Local Sweepstakes: One (1) winner per participating gym will be awarded “Free CELSIUS for a Year” which will entitle eligible winners to one free can of CELSIUS beverage products per day from a participating Gold’s Gym location for 365 consecutive days. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each award is $1,095.
Winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes. Prizes may only be claimed at the participating Gold’s Gym location.
National Sweepstakes: Two (2) winners nationally will be awarded a VIP Experience for two at a Flo Rida concert in a select market. VIP Experience will include:
a) round-trip coach class air transportation, from major airport near the winner’s residence, for two (2) people (the winner and a guest) to market venue selected by Sponsor. All travel must begin/end with the same major airport. Winner is responsible for ground transportation to/from the airport at point of origin and any parking charges. Airline selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sweepstakes winner and additional individuals must provide all documents required for air travel and entrance into the United States. Once passengers are ticketed, an airline change fee must be paid by the winner to change flights or dates of travel. Additional costs including, but not limited to, seat assignments, baggage fees, etc. are determined by selected airline and will be the responsibility of the prizewinner.
b) One (1) standard hotel room (quad occupancy, two full/queen beds) for one night. Based on availability at time of booking (room and tax only). Final hotel selection shall be determined by Sponsor.
c) Two (2) concert tickets with VIP access to Flo Rida concert in selected market venue. VIP access will include meet and greet with Flo Rida, exclusive Flo Rida apparel, photo with Flo Rida, and CELSIUS back pack.
d) One (1) full size rental vehicle (vehicle rental and associated vehicle rental tax only) for two (2) days; driver must be 25 years of age or older, have a valid driver’s license and major credit card (subject to terms and conditions of rental car company) and will be responsible for any associated additional costs (including insurance, gas, child seats, GPS, etc). Winner responsible for any associated costs resulting from accident or damage to the rental vehicle.
Entire trip must be completed by December 1, 2017. All reservations are based on availability, and will be booked by Celsius at least 30 days in advance of travel date. ARV is $2,000. Actual value may vary based on location and timing of departure. All other expenses are the winner’s responsibility, including local and ground transportation, telephone/Internet, meals, room-service charges, parking fees, and gratuities. Any penalties associated with changes made to any reservation following confirmation of booking will be the responsibility of winner.
Five (5) winners nationally will be awarded a CELSIUS gym bag. Each bag will include [items such as Fitbit, iPod, sweatshirt, fitness apparel, etc.. Total ARV of each bag is $500.
- Winner Notification: All winners will be selected on or about January 10, 2017 and will be notified by phone or email before March 15, 2017. Winners will be required to complete and execute an affidavit of eligibility and release which may include providing Social Security/Social Insurance number (“Affidavit”) in order to receive his or her prize. If any Sweepstakes winner fails to return the properly signed affidavit and releases or other prize documentation to Gold’s Gym within 7 days of receipt, chooses to decline a prize for any reason, or fails to agree to or comply with any other terms, conditions, or requirements, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate selected at random. Guests of the National Sweepstakes winner will be required to execute an affidavit and release in order to participate. Noncompliance with these Official Rules, return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable, or inability of Sponsor to contact a winner will result in disqualification and the runner-up will be notified.
- Conditions and Release of Liability: In case of dispute as to the winner(s), Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify all entries submitted or the disputed winner(s) of the Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or entry for false or deceptive acts. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, lost or postage due mail, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, typographical or production errors in these Official Rules or other advertising for the Sweepstakes, or other conditions beyond Sponsor’s control. In such case, Sponsor may, at its discretion, select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received unaffected by the problem. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes or who does not comply with these Official Rules. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, notice thereof will be posted at www.goldsgym.com/celsius. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THE PERPETRATOR TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Choice of Law, Waiver, and Release: Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules (“Claim”) will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, United States of America, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules and must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ENTRANTS WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR AS MEMBERS OF ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS PERTAINING TO ANY CLAIM OR IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED. BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENT, AND EMPLOYEES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND CAUSED BY (1) YOUR PARTICIPATION, INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED OR ILLEGAL ACCESS TO PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE (2) YOUR OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S USE, SALE OR DISPOSAL OF THE PRIZE; AND (iii) SPONSOR’S SPONSORSHIP OR ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SAID PARTIES HAVE NEITHER MADE NOR ARE IN ANY MANNER RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE PRIZE.
- LIMITATION OF DAMAGES: ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S/LEGAL FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OF SPONSOR OR OTHERWISE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE WAIVERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- List of Winners: For the names of the winners or a copy of these Official Rules, after March 30, 2017 send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Win a Trip to See Flo Rida Live In Concert With CELSIUS Sweepstakes, 4001 Maple Ave, Ste. 200, Dallas, TX 75219. Requests must be received by 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time on May 1, 2017.
City, State, Zip
|19th & L||Washington, DC 20036|
|Capitol Hill||Washington, DC 20024|
|Van Ness||Washington, DC 20008|
|Alexandria||Alexandria, VA 22304|
|Annandale||Annandale, VA 22003|
|Arlington-Courthouse||Arlington, VA 22201|
|Bailey’s||Bailey’s Crossroads, VA 22041|
|Ballston||Arlington, VA 22203|
|Chantilly||Chantilly, VA 20151|
|Chantilly – Sully Place||Chantilly, VA 20151|
|Clarendon||Arlington, VA 22201|
|Fairfax Station||Fairfax Station, VA 22039|
|Falls Church – Rt 50||Falls Church, VA 22044|
|Leesburg||Leesburg, VA 20176|
|Merrifield||Falls Church, VA 22043|
|Reston||Reston, VA 20190|
|Rosslyn||Arlington, VA 22209|
|South Arlington||Arlington, VA 22206|
|Tyson’s Corner||Tyson’s Corner, VA 22182|
|Columbia – Overlook Center||Elkridge, MD 21075|
|Frederick – Westridge Square||Frederick, MD 21702|
|Frederick – Westview||Frederick, MD 21703|
|Gaithersburg – Airpark||Gaithersburg, MD 20879|
|Germantown||Germantown, MD 20876|
|Layhill||Silver Spring, MD 20906|
|North Potomac||North Potomac, MD 20878|
|Olney||Olney, MD 20832|
|Rockville||Rockville, MD 20852|
|Rockville – Wintergreen Plaza||Rockville, MD 20852|
|Rockville Town Square||Rockville, MD 20850|
|Colonnade||Birmingham, AL 35243|
|Vestavia||Birmingham, AL 35216|
|Pelham||Pelham, AL 35124|
|Montgomery||Montgomery, AL 36117|
|Arnold||Arnold, MO 63010|
|Chesterfield||Chesterfield, MO 63017|
|Columbia||Columbia, MO 65203|
|Dorsett||Maryland Heights, MO 63043|
|Fenton||Fenton, MO 63026|
|Florissant||Florissant, MO 63031|
|Hwy K||O’Fallon, MO 63368|
|Kirkwood||Kirkwood, MO 63122|
|Manchester||Town & Country, MO 63011|
|O’Fallon, IL||O’Fallon, IL 62269|
|St Peters||St. Peters, MO 63304|
|St. Charles||St. Charles, MO 63303|
|Biddulph||Brooklyn, OH 44144|
|Chapel Hill||Akron, OH 44310|
|Northtowne (Express Gym)||Columbus, OH 43229|
|South Akron Plaza||Akron, OH 44301|
|Del City||Dell City OK 73115|
|Edmond||Edmond, OK 73034|
|Moore||Moore, OK 73160|
|Norman||Norman, OK 73071|
|Northwest||Oklahoma City, OK 73112|
|Penn Crossing||Oklahoma City, OK 73107|
|Quail Springs||Oklahoma City, OK 73134|
|South Oklahoma City||Oklahoma City, OK 73139|
|West Edmond||Edmond, OK 73034|
|Yukon||Yukon, OK 73099|
|Anderson Arbor||Austin, TX 78750|
|Bee Caves||Bee Cave, TX 78738|
|Cedar Park||Cedar Park, TX 78613|
|Cypress Creek||Cedar Park, TX 78613|
|Downtown||Austin, TX 78701|
|Hester’s Crossing||Round Rock, TX 78681|
|Highland||Austin, TX 78752|
|North||Austin, TX 78758|
|San Marcos||San Marcos, TX 78666|
|South||Austin, TX 78749|
|South Central||Austin, TX 78704|
|South East||Austin, TX 78745|
|Tech Ridge||Austin, TX 78753|
|Westlake||West Lake Hills, TX 78746|
|Georgetown (Express Gym)||Georgetown, TX 78628|
|Bryan||Bryan, TX 77802|
|College Station||College Station, TX 77840|
|Killeen||Killeen, TX 76541|
|Waco||Waco, TX 76710|
|Bellmead (Express Gym)||Bellmead, TX 76705|
|Temple (Express Gym)||Temple, TX 76502|
|Preston Center||Dallas, TX 75225|
|Uptown||Dallas, TX 75201|
|Richardson||Richardson, TX 75080|
|Waxahachie||Waxahachie, TX 75165|
|DeSoto (Express Gym)||Desoto, TX 75115|
|Texarkana (Express Gym)||Texarkana, TX 75503|
|Babcock||San Antonio, TX 78229|
|Bandera Trails||San Antonio, TX 78023|
|Bulverde||San Antonio, TX 78249|
|Crossroads||Balcones Heights, TX 78201|
|Culebra||San Antonio, TX 78250|
|Evans Road||San Antonio, TX 78258|
|Fiesta Trails||San Antonio, TX 78230|
|Goliad||San Antonio, TX 78223|
|Hill Country Village||San Antonio, TX 78232|
|Legacy Trails||San Antonio, TX 78251|
|Live Oak||Live Oak, TX 78233|
|Lockhill Village||San Antonio, TX 78230|
|Military||San Antonio, TX 78224|
|Naco||San Antonio, TX 78217|
|New Braunfels||New Braunfels, TX 78130|
|Tezel & Guilbeau||San Antonio, TX 78250|
|The Quarry||San Antonio, TX 78209|
|Valley Hi||San Antonio, TX 78227|
|Walzem / 78||San Antonio, TX 78244|
|Alamo Heights (Platinum Level)||San Antonio, TX 78209|
|Bandera Pointe (Ruby Level)||San Antonio, TX 78250|
|Concord (Platinum Level)||San Antonio, TX 78216|
|Downtown Travis (Ruby Level)||San Antonio, TX 78205|
|Medical Center (Ruby Level)||San Antonio, TX 78229|
|Prue Road (Ruby Level)||San Antonio, TX 78240|
|Rogers Ranch (Black Level)||San Antonio, TX 78258|
|Universal City (Ruby Level)||San Antonio, TX 78148|
|South Staples||Corpus Christi, TX 78413|
|Victoria (Express Gym)||Victoria, TX 77904|
|Brownsville||Brownsville, TX 78526|
|Boca Chica (Express Gym)||Brownsville, TX 78521|
|Briargate||Colorado Springs, CO 80920|
|Rustic Hills||Colorado Springs, CO 80909|
|Security (Express Gym)||Colorado Springs CO 80911|
|Long Beach||Long Beach, CA 90802|
|Pasadena||Pasadena, CA 91107|
|Venice||Venice, CA 90291|
|Alcoa||Alcoa, TN 37701|
|Chapman||Knoxville, TN 37920|
|Farragut||Knoxville, TN 37934|
|Knoxville Center Mall||Knoxville, TN 37924|
|Lenoir City||Lenoir City, TN 37771|
|Oak Ridge||Oak Ridge, TN 37830|
|Walker Springs||Knoxville, TN 37919|
|Cleveland||Cleveland, TN 37311|
|Downtown Chattanooga||Chattanooga, TN 37402|
|Hixson||Hixson, TN 37343|
|Lee Highway||Chattanooga, TN 37421|
|Dalton||Dalton, GA 30721|
NORTH CAROLINA – TRIAD
|Brassfield||Greensboro, NC 27410|
|Burlington||Burlington, NC 27215|
|High Point||High Point, NC 27265|
|Jonestown||Winston-Salem, NC 27107|
|Randleman||Greensboro, NC 27406|
|Wendover||Jamestown, NC 27282|
|Hendersonville Rd.||Asheville, NC 28803|
|Patton||Asheville, NC 28806|
|Cherrydale||Greenville, SC 29609|