- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from University of Notre Dame
- Masters of Business Administration University of LaBverne
- NASM CPT
- NCCPT CPT
Working with individuals who are mentally handicapped, individuals over 50 years of age and anyone who likes to laugh and have a good time!
I have been a personal trainer for over 10 years. My most proud moment was training my daughter, Anna Grasso, who became a Body for Life finalist.
Accomplished power lifter at the University of Notre Dame
- Placed 3rd in Region 10 competition with a combined lift of 1,360 lbs in the 181 lb weight class
- Placed 3rd in Kata and Kumite at the 1998 National Karate competition in New Orleans in the 46 to 50 age bracket
- Completed 12 triathlons including the Galveston Half Ironman in 2011 which I completed in 8 hours and 35 minutes
My mission is help individuals reach their full potential through training, motivation and education while being an example of healthy living.