Education and Credentials:
- American Council on Exercise – Certified Personal Trainer
- NCCPT – Certified Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified Group Trainer
- Kettlebell Concepts – Level 1 Instructor
- ACE – Certified Lifestyle and Weight Management Coach
- Senior level Kinesiology credits earned from Texas A&M University.
Growing up I can’t remember a time when I wasn’t involved in sports and conditioning. In high school I played soccer, basketball, baseball, and ran track. My involvement in high school athletics introduced me to weight and cardiovascular training. When I came to Bryan/College Station for school, I continued to train and further my knowledge through my kinesiology degree track. From that point on I knew that I wanted to make health and wellness a part of my day to day routine.
As a personal trainer I strive to provide members with a solid education in nutrition, physiology, and resistance training. With these tools an individual can go on to achieve elite levels of fitness and wellness.