Education and Credentials:
- NASM – Certified Personal Trainer
- NCCPT – Certified Personal Trainer
- American Council on Exercise – Certified Health Coach
- Les Mills – Certified BODYPUMP, BODYFLOW, & RPM Instructor
- AFAA – Certified Group Exercise Instructor
- Senior level Kinesiology credits earned from Texas A&M University.
Since 2001 I have been involved with members of Gold’s Gym as a personal trainer and GGX instructor. It is, and has been, a very rewarding experience.
Training at Gold’s Gym keeps me strong, and I need to be strong to keep up with a large family. My husband and I have four grown children and three grandchildren. Outside of the gym I am very active; I enjoy bicycling, riding my Harley, water sports, snow skiing, and adventure traveling.
It would be my pleasure to assist you on your fitness journey.