Education & Credentials:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Certified Personal Trainer
- NCCPT – Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM – Senior Fitness Specialist
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified Group Trainer
- pursuing a degree in Motor Behavior at Texas A&M University
My interest in fitness began at a young age as I started middle school athletics where resistance and cardiovascular training were introduced to me in a structured environment. I was fascinated by the human body’s ability to adapt and change to specific demands placed on it, igniting a passion to fully understand the science behind those changes. From then on, I knew I wanted to make a living in the fitness industry. I moved to Bryan/College Station from the Dallas area to pursue opportunities that would help me reach that goal. I believe that fitness is not an activity –it’s a lifestyle that balances the mind, body, and soul.
“Some people say good things come to those who wait. Truth is, good things come to those who work.”