Education and Credentials:
- American College of Sports Medicine – Certified Personal Trainer
- NCCPT – Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM – Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- ACE – Certified Sports Conditioning Specialist
- TriggerPoint Therapy – MCT Certified
- NASM hypertrophy training as it relates to bodybuilding
I have always loved physical activity. As a child, my desire was to be an athlete. When I reached high school, I decided I would put my energy into football and pushed myself to be the best I could be. My small size became my biggest struggle and I found it difficult to change. After graduating, I began studying fitness and nutrition so that I might learn how to overcome my genetics. Expanding my knowledge has helped me overcome my own obstacles in fitness and gave me a desire to help everyone do the same.
As a personal trainer, my goal is to educate members in nutrition, cardiovascular, and resistance training. Whether your goal is to maximize health and prevent disease, or maximize your body’s potential; I am confident I have the necessary skills to design the right program for you.