Education and Credentials:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Certified Personal Trainer
- NCCPT – Certified Personal Trainer
- TRX Suspension Training – Certified Group Trainer
- TriggerPoint Therapy – MCT Level 1 Certified
- Kettle Bell Concept- level 1 Certified
For as long as I can remember, I have always participated in several sports or some type of athletic activity. From soccer to football and track, I have always enjoyed seeing the positive changes that take place under strict routine, structured workout regimen and diet. These seemed to give me an upper hand on my opponents, and allow me to be successful in several athletic areas. From then on, I knew this kind of concept was crucial to my success as an athlete, so I decided to take this interest a step further and embark on my journey to become a personal trainer. Through NASM and various other certifications and specialties, I further expanded my knowledge base on athletic performance and how to make others successful in the gym. As your trainer, I want to give you the tools you need in order to reach your goals in a practical and healthy manner!