Small Group Training Programs
What is ‘Small Group Training (SGT)? Small Group Training is designed for maximum efficiency to give maximum results. This series of SGT programs offers participants convenience, flexibility, affordability and total body fitness through innovative workout options that will take you to a whole new level of fitness.
Anything less than 15-20 people is generally considered a “small group”. A Coach will direct you through a workout being either a BootCamp (1hr) or the Les Mills GRIT (High Intensity Interval Training) Series (30mins) providing direct attention and motivation to each team member.
LES MILLS GRIT™SERIES features three unique team training programs that will push you to your max, and beyond. With your coach right down on the floor with you, motivating you and the team, you won’t believe how hard you can work out.
- Three unique programs that offer fitness results, fast – Strength, Plyometric & Cardio
- 30 minutes of intense challenge to set training routines
- Explosive music that will send energy levels through the roof
- Highly-charged certified coaches giving you one-on-one attention
The LES MILLS GRIT™SERIES is for you if:
- You want to take your fitness to the next level
- You want extra motivation to challenge your physical limits
- You have a weight-loss or fitness goal to reach
- You just want to up the intensity
BOOTCAMP is a cost effective and efficient way to obtain a results-driven workout through a blend of resistance, cardiovascular and functional training. Conducted in a small group setting, certified coaches will guide you through workouts which put the emphasis on increasing muscle quality, strength and whole body functionality for maximum fun, maximum efficiency and maximum results.
Try one or all of these programs to get better results faster. We offer a number of enrollment plans to provide you with the convenience and flexibility you need to make fitness a part of your lifestyle.
To find out more about how Gold’s Gym Small Group Training can change your life, or to try a complimentary class, please email email@example.com or visit us at the sales desk today!