Apolonio Ojeda NASM CPT.
Certified Personal Trainer
• Graduated Blackfoot High school class of 2013.
• Attended ISU for Business Administration.
• Certified through National Academy of Sports Medicine at age 20.
• Si habla Espanol
• Boxing Background
• Loves all forms of working out, specializes in hypertrophy (muscle growth.)
• Passionate about health due to having an auto immune disease since the age of 13.
• Family Oriented.
• Believes we should do something today that our future self will thank us for.
Visit with Polo to learn more about improving your health, fitness, and muscle growth by scheduling a FREE CONSULT at the front desk.