Education and Certifications
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) – Certified Personal Trainer
- National Council of Certified Personal Trainers (NCCPT) – Certified Personal Trainer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science & Pre-Physical Therapy
- NESTA – Core Conditioning Specialist
- American Red Cross – First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
Genny Masti is a Certified Personal Trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine and the National Council of Certified Personal Trainers. She also holds a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science and Pre-Physical Therapy from Baldwin Wallace College.
My passion for exercise and fitness started when I was nine years old. This was my first year playing sports competitively, and I instantly fell in love with it. Being active and competitive has driven me to always do my best, and to strive for better. I have used this passion throughout school, and now with my clients. Throughout my college career, I have studied the benefits of exercise and the effects of exercise on the human body. I love educating my clients on this matter so they can better themselves to live healthier and happier lives. I strive to constantly motivate my clients to set realistic goals and reach those goals. I also love finding new ways to make exercise enjoyable. I fully believe that if you don’t enjoy exercising, then you are either not doing it correctly, or you are not doing what is right for you.