Education and Certifications
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) – Personal Fitness Trainer
- ACE – Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association (NESTA) – Master Personal Trainer
- NESTA – Personal Fitness Trainer
- NESTA – Speed, Agility, and Quickness
- NESTA – Core Conditioning Specialist
- NESTA – Functional Training Specialist
- NESTA – Biomechanics Specialist
- American Red Cross – First Aid/CPR/AED Certified
Dan Quiring is a Certified Personal Trainer through the American Council on Exercise and a Master Personal Trainer through the National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association. He also holds multiple specialties in speed, agility, quickness, core conditioning, functional training, and biomechanics.
Going through high school and college, I worked out but it was not on a consistent basis and I did not know the benefits. It was not until five years ago when I became diabetic that my life changed. This caused me to rethink what I was doing in life. Was I supposed to sit at a desk for the rest of my life? No! I decided to change my life and the direction it was going. I became more invested in fitness and eating properly. It wasn’t just something I did. It became a way of life. My life changed, and it made me realize I want to help change the lives of others. I want to pass on my passion for fitness to others and help them achieve their goals. Let’s start this journey together and fully reach our potential.