Nikita has been a fitness professional for 16 years. She grew up playing competitive sports and was involved in martial arts so her passion for fitness came naturally. Nikita started personal training soon there after and has spent the last 16 years not only training others, but also training herself and focusing on her education so that she can be at her best to help each individual reach their potential. Nikita is driven by her passion to help people change their lives through cutting edge fitness programs and proper nutrition.
Nikita has experience and education working with a wide range of people from pre-natal, post partum women to Olympic weight lifters. With her passion for helping others and dedication to improving herself, she is more than a fitness professional she is also a lifetime student of health & fitness.
Education and Certifications
- ACE & AFAA Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Pre-natal/Post Partum Exercise Specialist
- AFAA & Reebok Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- USA Weightlifting Certified Sports Performance Coach
- Les Mills Certified in BODYPUMP, BODYJAM and CXWORX
- R.I.P.P.E.D. Certified Instructor