Jonathan has worked in a wide range of settings within the fitness field. His experience includes working with professional athletes, where he was on the strength & conditioning staff of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for one season and the Jacksonville Jaguars for five seasons. In addition, Jonathan was a strength & conditioning coach at the college level for four years at Missouri Southern.
Over the years, Jonathan has been a personal trainer for several gyms in Tampa, Jacksonville, and Missouri. Most recently, Jonathan worked for over three years as a physical fitness specialist at the Pentagon.
Education and Certifications
- B.S. in Kinesiology, Georgia Southern University
- M.S. in Physical Education, Emporia State University
- NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- American Heart Association CPR/AED certified
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” — Aristotle