- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Hatha Yoga Instructor
- Certified Dynamax Medicine Ball Coach
- Certified TRX Suspension Training Coach
- Certified Health Coach-Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Hill Country Trail Runners Board of Directors
- 2014 Cactus Rose 100 mile Ultramarathon 1st Women’s Masters
Being active is instrumental in feeling good, living longer, and being the best at your game. I develop progressive fitness plans using dynamic movement, adding strength, flexibility and balance training for all fitness levels. What does that mean? It’s simple: I help people move better, faster, stronger, safer and more efficiently.
What’s your goal? Bike with your children? Improve your 5K time? Get back into your favorite intramural sport? Dance at your anniversary without fear of falling? Regardless of age or conditioning, I am here to be an active part of helping you reach your goals.
In my free time, you can find my teenagers and I volunteering on the Barton Creek Greenbelt and the Austin Food Bank. We also enjoy being active together camping, running and eating at the many fine local restaurants Austin has to offer.
No matter where you’re starting, I am here. Everyone has the right to feel great and live life to their fullest. I’m dedicated to helping you achieve that through physical fitness that’s right for you.