- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- NCCPT Certified Personal Trainer
- Muscle Activation Technique Specialist
- Resistance Training Specialist
- Corrective Exercise
- Injury Prevention
- Obstacle Course Training
- TRX Training
- Muscle Endurance
- Cardio Endurence Functional Training
- Healthy Weight Gain
- Strength Training
- Elderly Training Nutrition
Jeff McCaslin has worked as a personal trainer since 2001, gaining extensive knowledge in the use of TRX suspension training and Kettlebells. In addition to designing fitness programs for the average healthy individual, Jeff works with all types of clients with a variety of goals from weight loss, to gaining muscle, to improving speed and explosiveness, and has worked with a client for several years that is confined to a wheel chair due to multiple scoliosis.
Jeff enjoys playing soccer and running. He has participated in many types of races ranging from 5K’s to 100 miles and everything in between.