WE ARE SEEKING CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINERS
Personal Training Certification or University degree equivalent REQUIRED, i.e. Kinesiology, Exercise Science, etc.
Your main responsibility will be to design and implement programs for our personal training clients. You will also be expected to build clientelle by completing orientations that lead to personal training sales. All applicants should be either familiar or comfortable with pt sales. You’ll be expected to treat all clients in a professional and compassionate manner. It is imperative that you welcome all members with a warm and friendly disposition. You will be responsible for taking clients through their workouts and provide clients with suggested cardiovascular routines as requested. Be prepared to advise clients of what to do during their off days when they are exercising on their own. In general, the trainer position requires you to be a positive fitness role model for all our clients and club members. Please reply with completed resume and telephone number via email.
Customer Service is our most important responsibility. Renewals are important to ANY business. As such, sales experience is a plus. We will give you a few clients to start you up and hours of admin, the tools and training you need to be successful. If you are willing work hard you will grow your business and achieve early success. WE ARE Looking for a few good men and women for 2013. ($40-$60 per hour for personal training) Again please reply with completed resume and telephone number via email at robertmccoy at goldsgymalexandria dot com
Other Basic Requirements:
- Complete new member orientations to evaluate, train and present personal training programs
- Engage and greet customers on the gym floor to generate appointments for complimentary orientations
- Meet minimal personal training monthly sales goals
- Be on time and prepared for all scheduled personal training sessions
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at work (no visible unprofessional tattoos or body/facial piercings)
- Be polite, responsive and helpful to clients, club members and co-workers
- Provide clients with a productive, challenging and exhilarating workout experience
- Follow all rules, policies and procedures of the company
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Gold’s Gym is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of having a diverse workforce. We seek and encourage qualified applicants regardless of gender, ethnicity, or other cultural or physical characteristics.
You can apply by completing the form below or by emailing Robert at email@example.com with a copy of your resume and telephone number.